Location: Peak Dental Services, Colorado Springs, CO
Minimum Experience: 3 years’ experience in a related high-level recruiting role
Compensation: Competitive compensation offered
Join one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in Colorado. Peak Dental services was founded in 2008 and provides support services (call center, marketing, insurance management, payroll), clinical autonomy, administrative leadership, and better work-life balance to dentists. What sets us apart from other DSOs (Dental Support Organizations) is our people and our training systems. We have dedicated experts in a wide range of disciplines to support our partner dentists from hiring to billing. Further, we have custom-designed a professional development path with over 125 hours of continuing education for all team members. Our commitment to high-quality staff and training enables our dental teams to perform on-par with customer experience titans such as Starbucks, Ritz, and Nordstrom’s, and we believe that both our partner dentists and our patients can see the difference.
We are adding a Recruiter to support our fast-growing team. This position reports to the Chief Human Resource Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting a network of 36-50 dental offices. Travel is estimated to be 25% including travel to offices located throughout the state, the season of trade show events, etc.
- Consult with customers directly (hiring managers/lead dentist) to oversee the General Dentist recruiting process
- Creatively source and cold call using network and resources, meeting with passive candidates and generate a pipeline of dedicated dentist.
- Network and participate in dental schools, trade shows, residency programs, dental associations, etc.
- Manage the applicant lifecycle from sourcing candidates to the application and interviewing process to the offer letter and onboarding.
- Utilize operational analysis, trending, benchmarking and research to support projections for general dentist and specialist needs. (Ortho, Endo, Perio, O/S)
- Participate in networking events, mixers, school fairs, etc. traveling overnight as necessary.
- Follow up with hiring manager on pre screened candidates to ensure a great candidate experience.
- Maintain a working dashboard with team of open positions and candidate pipeline.
- Work closely with VP of Operations to scale business needs through recruiting.
- Collaborate with Clinical Director to identify and plan a year in advance speaking opportunities that support alignment with organizational vision and goals as it relates to Dentist Recruitment.
- Support CHRO on Dentist onboarding experience, letters of intent, associate agreements, managing the candidate experience, providing suggestions of curriculum of CE based on level of experience, etc.
- Work with Regional Managers to meet demands and review open roles.
- Partner with Director of Marketing on generating the most qualified candidates via social media communication, dentist recruitment campaigns, etc.
- Participate as an active and enthusiastic member of the team, developing successful working relationships and contributing to overall agenda.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a related high-level recruiting role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Highly motivated, confident self-starter with exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to recruit, interview, screen, testing, sourcing and developing pipeline strategies.
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization including operations team and doctors.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in healthcare industry preferred, dental highly preferred.
- Ability managing multiple locations within the Front Range, travel by car.
- Polished, forward-thinking professional with proven leadership qualities.
- Focused, high achiever, goal-oriented team player.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Experience in Applicant Tracking Systems software preferred.
- Excellent level of software proficiency in the space as well as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact well with all customers and employees.
- Ability to work with confidential material and maintain confidentiality along with sensitivity to customers needs and data.
Competitive compensation offered with best-in-class bonus opportunities and unrivaled opportunities for professional growth and promotions. Healthcare benefits, 401K match, paid holidays, and other benefits offered.