JOIN THE PEAK DENTAL SERVICES NETWORK
Selling Your Practice
We recognize that the people are a practice’s most important resource. There’s a reason that at Dr. Peak’s practices in Minnesota, his most junior employee was with him for 15 years and several other employees worked with him for upward of 25 years. We treat our partner dentists and our staff members as the most valuable part of our organization, supporting our first company value of putting doctors and patients first. If you work with us to sell your practice, you will be the hands of experienced dental industry professionals who can move quickly, will take care of your team, and will work with you one-on-one to alleviate the headaches of working with large dental organizations.
- Receive fair market value for your practice with an efficient purchase process
- Trust your staff will be in good hands joining the Peak Dental Services® family
- Avoid trying to recruit an associate dentist to take over your practice and let us take on that burden
Transitioning Your Practice
We work hard to support our affiliated dental practices, denoted by the fact we’ve grown our affiliated practices 25-90% within the first year alone (the average being close to 50%). Here are just a few of the reasons to consider working with Peak to transition your practice:
- Monetize some or all of your practice’s value now versus risk how the majority of associate-to-buyout relationship fail before the buyout actually occurs.
- Avoid getting stuck not finding a buyer at retirement; the pool of dentist buyers has been shrinking due to rapidly increasing tuition rates and increase level of competition for solo providers.
- Continue to be the leader of the practice and have the opportunity to work as long as you want while not having the headaches of ownership
Is Your Practice a Good Fit?
We enjoy working with practice owners who:
- Provide great patient care
- Have a demonstrated track record with their existing staff
- Desire to continue their legacy in the practice without the headaches of ownership
- Seek to realize some or all of the value of their practice and continue to work in the practice
- Recognize that with additional support of a larger organization, you have a chance of earning more with our industry-leading systems and support
To find out if your practice is a good fit, fill out the form on this page and we’ll contact you for a free practice assessment.